Two Porcelain Cabinet Plates
Two Porcelain Plates, Silesia Tatler. All signed appropriately, Tatler plates are titled to front measure " Dia.
Cica 1900 - 1920 mark crown stylized SILESIA
Porzellanfabrik Hermann Ohme was established in 1882 in Nieder-Salzbrunn (today Polish Szczawienko), located in German region Silesia.
This factory produced two types of porcelain called clear glaze and Old Ivory. The clear glaze products were made for European and America markets. The factory was constantly increasing production for exports markets.
The cause of the collapse of the firm owned in 1913 by Hermann Ohme, E.M. Bauer and Hermann Ohme jr. was the World Financial Crisis. As financial markets collapsed, the company, which income was based only on exports was forced to file for bankruptcy in 1930.